Saturday, May 11, 2013

My tin-foil hat brings all the boys to the yard...

I bet you didn't spend your Saturday night reviewing lectures on Geographical Informations Systems (GIS), correlation and regression analysis and georeferencing did you? For the love of Satan I sure hope not. This is total nerd stuff (sorry nerds). 
Hey lookey, there's Satan on the right

But if you know GIS, or are just generally a conspiracy theorist with a tin-foil hat as tall as the ceiling, I commend you on both accounts. A GIS course is why I find myself in Germany and after so many hours learning about satellites, you start to wonder. 

There's a German phenomenon where no one asks questions in class. There's also a rule that if you have an American girl in a German class, she HAS to ask as many questions as possible. I couldn't help myself so I asked about the aforementioned spy(shh)satellites. My teacher said the best satellites are American and they can read the time on your watch. The second best are Russian satellites. Looks like I got my back covered--I'm staying with Russians this weekend-phew. 

Anyway, in regards to spying, I thought of that Romantics Song, Talking in Your Sleep which I can't seem to imbed so here's the link for the vid. I mean really this video is just an excuse to see babes in underwear, but it's just as creepy as those satellites looming overhead. 

By now you might be thinking...
but I'll give you another "hippie" recipe anyway!

easy desert recipe

GF (no, not girlfriend, gluten-free)cherry apple tart
* beat 2 eggs + baking soda + pinch of salt+ cinnamon + sweetener (sugar, honey, maple syrup, stevia, etc)
* mix egg mixture with kefir
* make/buy/use millet flour and mix with with chopped apples + cherries
* put dry and wet mixtures into casserole dish and bake at 200C/350F for 45ish minutes


other eats of the day:
* big salad 
* stir-fry fish + veggies
* sweet potatoes

And lot's and lot's of green tea which has a ton of health benefits including help with lowering cholesterol, preventing cancers, fighting arteriosclerosis, diabetes, weight loss, liver function, and IBD. Read about it here. You know what they say, "Tea makes you pee" and so does the sound of rain coming down, gotta go! 



3 comments: